Thank-you Tag Fairies

Boo'sMom

<font color=teal>Talks to the people in LK's head<
for updating my friend Breezy_Carol's tags!!!!!!

You Rock!!!!!!

wooohoooo....

I agree with Steph Tag Fairies! YOU ROCK!!!
clap..clap...clap...clap...clap...clap...clap

Just love you guys.
clapping, clapping, clapping, clapping

Tag fairies are the greatest.

I was going to start a thread but then found this one to add to.

THANK YOU

I love the new tags.

Since I didn't add about wild kingdom someone did ;)

aren't tag fairies so much fun. i love the sayings they add to your tag. :p the color too. it makes the boards so much more exciting and lively. :D

**clap** **clap** **clap** I believe in you tag fairies! Please come and visit me soon to update my tags!

:Pinkbounc I believe, I believe :Pinkbounc I really am 'enlightened'. Oh, I feel part of the gang now.

:wave: Thank you lovely Tag Fairies :wave:

TANTF-Title.gif

But I love those little thingies that sprinkle pixie dust and add color to our little sayings under our names :)

action-smiley-033.gif
action-smiley-033.gif
action-smiley-033.gif
action-smiley-033.gif

If I clap, can I get something about logs added to my tags?
clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!!clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!! clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!! clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!!

Originally posted by JohnTBap
TANTF-Title.gif

But I love those little thingies that sprinkle pixie dust and add color to our little sayings under our names :)

WOW!!! The next thing you know she'll be clapping!:D

Those Tag Fairies have been very busy lately. Tag Fairies never sleep.:D

where's everyone getting the cool clapping smileys? i can't believe some still won't believe. (hope that makes sense to you)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter