Thank you quizmistress A Small World

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
The month of March has just about come to an end and I know you will therefore all join me in thanking A Small World for hosting this month's quiz :goodvibes

We'll soon be the subject of continued pleasure pirate: when Karen AKA Danauk sets forth her challenges for April :thumbsup2

There is a slot for May so if we have any willing volunteer or a couple of you would like to share it, then please send a PM to any of the mods :)

Thank you A Small World. Sorry I didn't take part as much as I'd have liked :goodvibes

Thank you Small World. :flower3:

I'm sorry I was too busy to take part (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :rotfl:) but looking forward to seeing who the winners are. :thumbsup2

Im hoping to post the rest of the answers tomorrow and the list of winners

Cant believe it has been a month already :goodvibes

Thanks for all your hard work SW:lovestruc

Thankyou Smallworld, it really has been great. It quite became my highlight of the day looking for your question.

(sad, ...moi,.... never):rotfl2:

Thank you Small World, sorry I couldn't take part in it but I have been very busy:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter