Thank you Mary Jo

winotracy

<font color=orange>This is NOT an ask Tracy questi
Thanks Mary Jo for everything! Mary Jo was our TA for our trip last week to DL. She gave us directions from the airport and to the port at San Pedro that were better than anything I've gotten from mapquest! We were able to meet her at Acapulco restaurant when the Magic sailed by in the morning and again at GC in the afternoon. Thank you for your help so we could have a wonderful time :flower:

Tracy

Thank you for the kind words.

Tracy, it was great meeting up with you Saturday morning to greet the Magic as she came into port for the first time .. and then bumping into you at the Grand Californian - that was neat. :sunny:

I'm glad you had a good time. I had a great time greeting Miss Regina & her family, then playing with them at Disneyland & California Adventure park. I've never hopped back and forth so many times in my life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter