Thank you for your advice on the resale... offer is in!

poohnpiglet3

Mouseketeer
We are in the middle of purchasing a resale... I'll let you know how it all turns out when we find out!

the other question I had was this... it's still pertinent if you don't mind answering!

Thanks! Also, is it normal for us to pay the membership dues on the 224 points available for this year? Should the price be lower since the full amount aren't available?

Sherri :)

Don't be worried about lowballing the offer. The reseller is either going to come back to you and "way too low', or they might get that responce from the seller with a counter. I would go at $68. For such a high amount of points they probably aren't getting a lot of offers (esp. if it's new). Try and save a few bucks. It's worth it. Just remember, Disney has right of first refusal.

I think it's decent. A little over $77 ppt. The contract is not stripped and has most of the 04 points available. I would not mind paying the dues on points Im going to get to use.

It's still $7 ppt. less than buying from DVC. This was probably the best contract I've seen recently for BCV as many have no points available and are still selling for $74-$76 ppt.

Congratulations and Good Luck!

As a point of reference, I recently sold 250 BCV points for $75 / point. This contract sold in less than 24 hours after sending it to the listing agent. All situations are different of course, but if you want this contract at BCV, I wouldn't fool around too long or you may find someone has snatched it out from under you. BCV is selling very quickly these days. Anyway, that's my advice FWIW. Good luck!

The offer is in... waiting on the answer...

Thanks for being so quick with your replies!!!

Sherri :)
*biting nails now!!*

Just wanted to wish you good luck. Hope you get a speedy answer in your favor!

We just bought a resale at BCV for $76 per point with all 200 poinst from 2003 banked and 186 points from current year available. MF are negotiable like everything else but the "standard" practice is for the buyer to pay MF on current year points only and the closing cost (in our case MF on 186 poinsts plus $500 to close). I got lucky and found this contract before it was ever listed. Based on my experience you should be able to buy BCV without banked points and without 100% of current year points for much less.

Good Luck!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter