Thank you for my fireworks pin!

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Just wanted to thank the real nice Diser on here for my fireworks pin! I don't want to say your name because I don't want other people asking for one, but you know who you are. That was very nice of you to give a magic pin to a virtual stranger. I will work hard at earning one of my own and get it back to you as soon as possible. Thanks again!

I believe I played the Pirate Ship game with you (my first time) on Saturday night! I thought it was nice of you and Capecad to put up with me as I was just learning the game!! You are pretty nice, yourself!! Congrats on your fun pin!! :teeth:

It seems the closest I will ever get to one is in my PIN thread :rotfl2:

I even bought a new mouse but can not play I get kicked out I have the bronze pin and the silver but alias I think I shall never see gold.....

enjoy your pin

Mal

Well, I was finally able to win a pin of my own yesterday. I was acutally able to score 240,000 a few times but only came in second once. The rest of the times I came in first and you don't get the pin for that. Well, today I went in to win a few more pins so I could combine them and they go and change it. You can now only win one pin. I am grateful for my one pin, but it really stinks that the day after I figure out how to consistantly score 240,000 or more they change it so you can only get one pin. I will be looking for the owner of the first pin today to give it back. I am sure she will want it back now that you can't win anymore.

mtblujeans..... I will be more than happy to help you out with pirates anytime. Or anyone else that needs help ith pirates let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter