Thank you Epcot for using paper straws and plates.Lets ban all plastic glasses as well.

WDWnative

Earning My Ears
The global movement to reduce waste and use natural products should be a key goal for Disney. Disney should ban all styrofoam onsite at parks, resorts, cruises, and vacation clubs. Ban all plastic straws, bowls, plates, and cups. Lastly, grow naturally onsite fruita and vegetables for select restaurants.

Buttcracker

Using the rules to my advantage!
Agreed and they should switch tomorrowland speedway over to solar powered cars. The fumes from that place.

P&L@WDW

Mouseketeer
The global movement to reduce waste and use natural products should be a key goal for Disney. Disney should ban all styrofoam onsite at parks, resorts, cruises, and vacation clubs. Ban all plastic straws, bowls, plates, and cups. Lastly, grow naturally onsite fruita and vegetables for select restaurants.
Have you ever actually visited Disney and EPCOT? Try taking the Living with the Land ride/tour. They DO grow naturally onsite fruit and vegetables, as well as fish.

Kennywood

Kennywood
How do you sustain this? The reason everything switched to plastic is because everyone was screaming about cutting down all the trees for paper. So, things were switched to plastic. Recycling, while helpful, won't fill the gap. You're just going to wind up back at the beginning and cutting down more and more trees.

Welsh_Dragon

DIS Veteran
When did it become normal for adults, predominantly females, to use straws? I understand that people with disabilities may need to use straws.

Personally I hate straws in my drinks. If my g and t needs stirring provide me with a twizzle stick.😉

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates