Thank You Disneyluvr2 For The Map Now I Need A Dca One

ironpig70

DIS Veteran
dineyluvr2 was posted that she had some extra dl maps and sent me one. thank you so very much. we are all excited to go:banana:

does anybody have an extra dca map or would somebody going soon be willing to grab me one and send it to me. thank you.

I have a DCA map but it is a holiday map from our November trip. The parade info will be outdated but I'll be happy to send you one if you like.

When do you need it by? We're going to two weeks and I can grab you one if you don't have one by then. PM me if you need it.

I have a DCA map but it is a holiday map from our November trip. The parade info will be outdated but I'll be happy to send you one if you like.

I would love this map and a DL one if you have it from the Holidays, PM me if you are willing to send it to me, I will pay for postage.:goodvibes

dineyluvr2 was posted that she had some extra dl maps and sent me one. thank you so very much. we are all excited to go:banana:

does anybody have an extra dca map or would somebody going soon be willing to grab me one and send it to me. thank you.

I have an extra one, if you are interested, PM me your addy.:)

When I first saw this thread, I thought you were talking to me, and I though:" Oh, she put luvr just to save time writing. And then, I saw the post and said," wait, I didn;t give you any maps?????? And then , I knew it wasn't me!!!!!!:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter