Teva Sizing

trip to WDW at the recommendation of many on this board. I wear a size 8 and purchased a size 8 in the sandal. They fit great and after just a couple of "break-in" sessions, they have become my most favorite shoe. They are soooo comfortable with great support. I am looking forward to touring WDW in my Pretty Ruggeds'! :Pinkbounc

Hope this helps someone.

Jen

I found a picture of the raptor 2 that I could post. I should not have referred to them as being "pretty rugged" as that connotes a specific sandal. I meant that they were pretty heavy duty with support.

Here's the picture of the ones that ran short. I think it may be because of the upturned toe.

teva2.jpg

I have had two pair, they both ran big for me. I had a leather pair, not sure of the style and the others are the Pretty Rugged.....still haven't decided if I'm keeping them or not since they really hurt around the ankle. A few years ago there were fitting instructions on these boards....does anyone remember?

golfgal said:
Well, I wonder if it depends on the style because I wear a 9, ordered a 9 and they are big. My past Teva's have been 8 1/2's and fit perfectly, but they discontinued their half sizes.

yep....same for me, mine were actually too big and I ordered my regular size

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter