Test Track

Roxter79

All you need is love
Frankly I did not like this ride. It was nothing like people said it was. It was not worth the wait. opinions?

I like that ride, i mean it my not be the best but if u wait 45+ minutes its not worth it thats why we fastpass it

yeah we were in line for about 45 minutes and it wasn't worth it. it's not horrible just not my favorite

Go on it once as a family then just go in the singles line. You dont have to wait and most of the time you get put in the same car.

I loved it. Then again, i didn't have high expectations and I went first thing in the morning. Hit up the singles line, even though the regular line had a 15 min wait.

I love this ride. I went on the singles ride and waited about 15 min. It is def the best ride at Epcot.

I love test track! Ive prolly been on it hundreds of times (okay, maybe not) but I always go on. I find it even more fun when you DO use the single rider and get stuck with first-timers :p they scream and ask about whats going on. I've loved it ever since the first time I went...for a preview thingy. *tear* oh the memories *tear*

I like it...I always think it's tons of fun! :)

TT is probably one of the longest rides I've ever waited for(i think it was about 30 minutes on one of our September trips), but now we always do single rider. Single rider used to be the best ever when no one knew about it! yes! I love getting with newbies!!

test track is probably my fav ride after space mountain of course;)
we fast passed it every time so there was no waitin. one time one of the cars kept gettin stuck and we were stuck in the "cool" room for bout 30 min with the mist blowin on us- we were soaked. but @ least it wasn't the "hot" room!

i haven't been on it,when was it opened? did i just miss it completely?!

I got stuck in the cold room too. Me and my mom single ridered it and we were in the same car with newbies and they were asking us if it always did that. It would suck if it did because it wasnt fun at all. Have any of you ever been on it when you are on the outside loop and it freaks out and slams the brakes on you? I think you'd get whiplash or something.

Have any of you ever been on it when you are on the outside loop and it freaks out and slams the brakes on you? I think you'd get whiplash or something.

hahahahahahaha

ok so the ride has its finer points but it didn't live up to the hype

LOL I worded that so great....I just noticed that when you quoted it....when "it freaks out"....LMAO thats great. Im so easily amused, sorry...LOL I still think its great though.

(Yes, I am actually laughing at myself right now)

Do you guys think I am the most easily amused person on DIS? LOL...I think so...:( but seriously, someone should add me to their msn list...its "wissa182" or "krispykremewissa"...im lonely.

test track is awesome! i dont like waiting for it, but i think its worth it. get fastpass and you can sometimes walk right on.

i really don't like. maybe it is just because the last 2 times i have ridden it, the ride has broken down. i just don't like to wait for it cause i feel like i am wasting my time. they just didn't take enough time to get all the bugs out of the ride before they opened it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter