Test Track

cmesq61

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how accessible the Test Track ride cars are? I've read that it is very low down, which I perceive as I'd have to climb up out of. I transfer fine, although slowly, but w/poor limb strength don't think I can hoist myself up. Anyone have any personal experience?

At least before the refurb there was a (little known) alternative boarding area that didn't require you to step down into the car. The regular boarding area is rather difficult for those with limited flexibility and /or upper arm strength. There were no handholds and cast members can't help.

You can still ask to board upstairs which allows a wheelchair to pull up next to the car for slide over transfers. A booster seat can be put into the seat making the transfer close to a level one. Neither of my daughters can stand and they find the transfer to be one of the easiest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter