Test - Also trying to get 10 posts

I am also trying to start posting For some reason, apart from joining this thread, I do not have a post option on my profile. Any ideas or do I just wait until I have 10 posts after this? Must admit, I was on this site 2 years ago and did not need to have 10 posts to start. Please help!!

I am also trying to start posting For some reason, apart from joining this thread, I do not have a post option on my profile. Any ideas or do I just wait until I have 10 posts after this? Must admit, I was on this site 2 years ago and did not need to have 10 posts to start. Please help!!
I'm not sure what you're asking here. To make a post you just start typing in the reply box located at the end of the thread. When you're done with what you want to say, you click "Post reply" (lower right).

If that's not what you need to know, maybe you could clarify?

Yes, on the "old" boards you did not need 10 posts to have an avatar, or signature. But here you do. You also cannot start conversations (PMs) until you have 10 posts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter