Tesco Clubcard Rewards: Now with DLP Packages and Tix!

jennytablina

They Call Him Flash, Flash, Flash, Flashbeagle~
I'm surprised nobody else here has noticed this gem yet!

So I check the Clubcard Rewards today after getting my usual statement with declaration of new Rewards. Not expecting much I check it out online and find these!

Clubcard Vouchers off a DLP Package

Clubcard vouchers off a 1 day hopper for Winter Season (£27.50)

Clubcard vouchers off a 1 day hopper for 2011 (£29.50)

So now you can use Clubcard vouchers to shave money off a DLP package or use them to buy single day tickets! I'm not sure of the saving on the price (its a bit of a shame the amount isn't doubled or anything for payment)

I am very tempted to use deals for tickets when we go in Oct

having checked the Disney website a 1 day,1 park ticket is now £48 ! I am sure that's loads more than last yr?! :confused3

It's not a great conversion rate,but I have some to use up

and have already booked a cruise and Eurotunnel and got some mag subs this past yr,so don't really "need" them for anything else

We go to Disney on budget trips ( stay offsite and use tesco deals for eurotunnel ) so using deals for tickets mean we only pay cash for food etc, whilst there,and the hotel the night before ( another bargain when Premier Inn had a sale lol )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter