Tervis Tumblers at GF!!!! Anywhere else?

jennabcassell

Mouseketeer
I was walking around the GF gift shop ( I think it was either the mens golf shop or the women's clothes one) and saw they had Tervis Tumblers with the "GF" logo in them! I got so excited I jumped on the monorail to the Poly, my favorite resort, and they didn't have any there:confused3!! Does anybody know if this is something that will end up in all the resorts or just the GF? I would so totally buy one at every resort we stay in!! They should also have them exclusive to the parks! I have a few that I have gotten at Bed Bath and Beyond that have great Disney characters in them but I would love to sport a Poly or WL tervis!!

There's a Thread in the Theme Parks forum and Tervis has been reported at GF only. I looked when I was at the World earlier this month and didn't see any at all in the parks nor DTD - didn't browse the stores at GF, went mainly to see the Gingerbread house. They are on DCL and Castaway Cay; hopefully they make it to the parks!!

Got one at the CSR gift shop, but it's been a while..maybe 5 years? :earsboy:

i just ordered a GF one from wdw merchandising. i know that i would be so disappointed if i went in august and they were no longer available... i'm not taking any chances!!

NHKristy76 said:
What in the world is a tervis cup?!

It's an amazing, insulated tumbler made in Florida! Has a tight fitting travel lid and a straw will fit in the opening. Love it because a Tervis doesn't "sweat" no matter how cold the drink and how hot the weather. We live in California where the summers are over 100 and the Tervis is great!!

Here is the website: tervis.com

We too love the Tervis Tumblers. We have several with Disney themes and would love one from the Poly if available. I went to the Tervis website (www.tervis.com) and they don’t list resort specific Disney items, but did have a new Jake and the Neverland Pirates tumbler for my Jake-crazy 5 year old son! As previous posters have stated, the Tervis tumbler is a great product for hot, cold and anti sweating properties. We use them around the house and in the car (great lid and straw). We often come back to the car in the early summer (May-June) and the ice is still in the cup…in Arizona….not July or August mind you, but the insulation properties of these attractive cups is very good.

Mike
Mike :wizard: DW princess: DS (4 ½ ) pirate: DMIL princess:

First visit 1976, WDW 2/2010 BC CL, Disneyland GC 12/2010, WDW 4/2012 POLY TPV, WDW 7/2012 (off site meeting), WDW 12/12 POP and 4/2013 POLY with Disney Dream cruise!

i got an OKW tumbler in november 2012. here's a pic provided by Meriweather:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb222/meriweather123/tervis.jpg

I love it!!! Ok now Ive seen one from GF and OKW, they need to at least make them for every Deluxe resort! ( Or I need to just go stay at OKW!!) Hello Disney marketing.....read the boards, lots of good ideas here!!! THe people are telling you what they want! Oh yeah and the Turkey Leg air freshener creeps me out!

It's an amazing, insulated tumbler made in Florida! Has a tight fitting travel lid and a straw will fit in the opening. Love it because a Tervis doesn't "sweat" no matter how cold the drink and how hot the weather. We live in California where the summers are over 100 and the Tervis is great!!

Here is the website: tervis.com

They also have a lifetime guarantee so if they break, send it back and they replace it for free!!

VroomVroomLightning said:
Does anyone know if you can get them with spill-proof lids for kids?

The travel lid's opening can be closed - it's a slider and a straw can fit. They don't have sippy cup type lids but there is a lid with an opening specifically for a straw.

We were there last week and on a mission to find tervis! We only found them at okw, ssr, and gf. :( we also checked bcv, wl, poly, contemporary, pofq, and yacht club. Come on disney! We want more tervis!

I have a Tervis tumbler from Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, and Hilton Head Resort. I saw the GF one on our trip in Dec. 2012 but did not think it was nice at all. My OKW, SSR and HHI Tervis all have a patch design that is awesome! The GF only had a wrap style that was brown with a light blue color polka dot and the scrolly type letters GF on it. You would never know it was from Disney. :confused3 They did have a Tervis water bottle that had a GF patch but it was a dull brown and cream and not pretty to look at all. Hoping they roll these out for all resorts!!

I love a Tervis water bottle. I have several (I really don't want to divulge numbers and admit to my addiction) and can't wait to use these in the parks. They will be perfect. No sweat, easy to carry, easy to refill. Perfect.

Ever since reading this thread -- and thus being introduced to Tervis -- I'm now really keen on buying some. See what you guys have done? :confused3 :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter