• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tervis on the Fantasy?

jjgarv

Gotta get away to where the boat leaves from...
Could any recent Fantasy cruisers tell me if there were Tervis tumblers for sale on the ship? We're sailing in two days!!! TIA! :goodvibes

I'm not sure, but when we went on the Dream last year I ordered all of us personalized Disney Tervis tumblers to take with us :thumbsup2

I was on the 8/18 sailing - yes, there definitely are Tervis on board as well as at Castaway Cay. I liked the CC one better so I bought that one. :thumbsup2

I was on the 8/18 sailing - yes, there definitely are Tervis on board as well as at Castaway Cay. I liked the CC one better so I bought that one. :thumbsup2

Oh good! Thanks! We'd like to buy some of the new ones and use them on board next week. :)

There is a red topped Disney Cruise Line tumbler displayed in one of the main stores on Deck 3 (Mickeys' Mainsail, I think). On Deck 11 there is a smaller store that displays the blue topped Aqua Duck tumbler after exiting midship elevators (Whozits and Whatzits or something like that). The Castaway tumbler is available on Castaway Cay She sells Seashells and Everything Else). Enjoy !!

Could any recent Fantasy cruisers tell me if there were Tervis tumblers for sale on the ship? We're sailing in two days!!! TIA! :goodvibes

They had the Character Tervis, the Aquaduck Tervis and the Castaway Cay Tervis when we sailed. You had to get the CC Tervis on the island at the gift shop (can't remember which one...only one of them had it though).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter