Tervis cups and chamilia

Joann's often has them on sale, and if they don't you can use one of their 40% off coupons for them (or 50% if you get lucky with one of those!). Of course, the % off coupons can be used on only one item. Would need to make multiple trips with multiple coupons...

A few months ago a Joanns associate said I can use multiple coupons IF they are from different stores. So since then I always go to Joanns with 1 coupon from Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and JoAnns and get 40% off multiple items in 1 transaction.

I also saw they started selling Tervis cups at Toys R Us. :)
But I will wait for that Facebook coupon or here's hoping for a black friday/cyber monday special :scratchin

I'm resurrecting this old thread to ask... Is there any way to get a Disney Cruise tumbler before you go? I thought they might be nice "Surprise! We're going on a cruise!" presents for the kids.

Thanks! :wave2::wave2:

I'm resurrecting this old thread to ask... Is there any way to get a Disney Cruise tumbler before you go? I thought they might be nice "Surprise! We're going on a cruise!" presents for the kids.

Thanks! :wave2::wave2:

Check Ebay.

FYI for all - DIS has a no selling/buying policy on the boards.

Sorry if this was mentioned already. I didn't read through all the posts. Can you fill these up at the drink stations?

Sorry if this was mentioned already. I didn't read through all the posts. Can you fill these up at the drink stations?

No. You should only use their cups for sanitary purposes. However you can use one of their cups and then stand their and dump it into your cup.

I bought the 16oz DCL one and the one from CC last week while on the Fantasy. The one from CC was only available on the island, I never saw it on the ship. I did not buy the Aquaduck one.
I took pictures of the bar code/price tag on both.
I know with park merchandise, if you have the 12 digit # that begins with 4 that is on the price tag, you can call their merchandise line and order it to be shipped to you. Can you do this with DCL merchandise too? If so, I'd be happy to provide that 12 digit number and maybe you guys can order these before you travel or just because!

I bought the 16oz DCL one and the one from CC.
I know with park merchandise, if you have the 12 digit # that begins with 4 that is on the price tag, you can call their merchandise line and order it to be shipped to you. Can you do this with DCL merchandise too? If so, I'd be happy to provide that 12 digit number and maybe you guys can order these before you travel or just because!

Great question. I'd love to order the new larger one that way if it was possible. It would make great cruise surprise great.

I bought the 16oz DCL one and the one from CC last week while on the Fantasy. The one from CC was only available on the island, I never saw it on the ship. I did not buy the Aquaduck one.

I forgot you can call DCL to see if they would be available to order. Merchandise services number is 407-363-6200. They have very few items that you can order thru them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter