Terrific Thrusday Riddle

Jessica

anima11.gif

I guess it would be redundent to say I'm IN since my TU beat me here! That's what I get for reading the thread before I post on it!

Tech rehearsal today for DDs' (yes, both) dance recital. Unfortunately DD1 has a 3:30 time and DD2 has a 6:00 time. And I have to figure out how much make up to put on my fair-skinned, blue eyed, blonde 3 yo so she does not wash out when the lights hit her. Sounds like fun, huh???

:wave2: :sunny: Morning all, I am going to have to look at the third one a bit more to come up with it. Who knows, my second one may be wrong too??? :confused3

Kirsten -the way things have been going it doesn't really matter if your right or wrong

Unless of course you're Donna (LYMI :love: )

cami

x

:cool1: Well the third one finally hit me, left a bruise too :rolleyes: so I might just need something to cover that up :goodvibes

Good afternoon.

I am late today. I hope when Cami gets my PM it is still Thrusday. They must spell it differently over there.

pm on its weigh - ooops - I mean way, lol

~ Karla :wave2:

I think I am in. Better late than never I hope

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter