Terri Schultz?

Jim Lewis must have been her mentor. Sure sounds the same as him.
She became head of DVD six montsh ago?
This must have been in the making for years, I don't think it's something you can do in the first 6 months of a new job. It's another gift from Potrock, after the 2016 resale restrictions.

She became head of DVD six montsh ago?
This must have been in the making for years, I don't think it's something you can do in the first 6 months of a new job. It's another gift from Potrock, after the 2016 resale restrictions.
She's been working her way up through Disney and DVC for years. She probably did learn from Jim Lewis.

No, no...The government keeps Goofy busy designing freeways in major metro areas nationwide. ;)
There’s an Austin Landing Exit off I 75 In Ohio that must have been created in Goofy’s mind!

People have been saying for years on here, you are prepaying for hotel accommodations nothing more nothing less, she just makes it easier to see that they dont give a #$%@ about the "members". They keep setting up more and more classes of members. You get this this an this but not that, then you get this and this but not that and that, but you well you just get this. Shut up and smile and give me your money.

I did send a post letter last week, and just sent an email to DVC about my opinion of the direction DVC.

Bobbi, who did you send the letter to? I want to write on also, but not sure who to send it to. Terri is so new she is just carrying the laundry.

Bobbi, who did you send the letter to? I want to write on also, but not sure who to send it to. Terri is so new she is just carrying the laundry.
Well, we received a phone call from someone connected to Terri’s office. Emma Ganner...I know, Emma was her first name And second name began with G. They have received many calls and letters. I did send it to Terri and looked up the address for DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter