Terri Schultz?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Is she responsible for all these changes, directly?

She said “ I truly believe that there’s never been a better time to be part of this magical community, and I’m eager to help write the next chapter in the Disney Vacation Club story.” What next chapter? It’s a whole new entity.

We own 1500+ points, but are spread out to enjoy a home advantage in different resorts. These are the resorts we really want to stay at, and I am glad that when we sell, they will continue to have their home resort advantage, and apparently that’s only because DVC can’t change that, that’s part of what we have.

Considering she is one of the top management figures of DVD I would guess she had a lot to do with this. She is the new commander and chief and wants to prove something.

"I’m eager to help write the next chapter in the Disney Vacation Club story” aka make my mark so I get further promotions at TWDC.

Is she responsible for all these changes, directly?

She said “ I truly believe that there’s never been a better time to be part of this magical community, and I’m eager to help write the next chapter in the Disney Vacation Club story.” What next chapter? It’s a whole new entity.

We own 1500+ points, but are spread out to enjoy a home advantage in different resorts. These are the resorts we really want to stay at, and I am glad that when we sell, they will continue to have their home resort advantage, and apparently that’s only because DVC can’t change that, that’s part of what we have.
I'm going to assume so. I cannot stand chaos, and cannot view the recent changes in any other light. It's like they let Goofy decide DVC's future.

Since the annual Member meeting was less than a month ago, it's amazing there wasn't even a hint of this stuff. And they didn't give out the date for 2019 member meeting either.

I'm going to assume so. I cannot stand chaos, and cannot view the recent changes in any other light. It's like they let Goofy decide DVC's future.
That was Jim Lewis. Same thing.

It is pretty incredible and really underscores how useless that meeting is...
We have been to a few, largely for the refreshments and character meetings. However, it’s not until this has happened that I realize that they have absolutely nothing of value associated with them

I did send a post letter last week, and just sent an email to DVC about my opinion of the direction DVC.

We have been to a few, largely for the refreshments and character meetings. However, it’s not until this has happened that I realize that they have absolutely nothing of value associated with them

I did send a post letter last week, and just sent an email to DVC about my opinion of the direction DVC.
Is the food good? LoL?

Since the annual Member meeting was less than a month ago, it's amazing there wasn't even a hint of this stuff. And they didn't give out the date for 2019 member meeting either.

First and foremost, the Walt Disney Company is an industry leader in crowd control. No division of the company would ever hold a public event that has the potential to spark a riot. Disney Vacation Development knows that there would have been a revolt if both the 2020 point charts and resale changes were openly discussed at the December 2018 meeting.

:lmao:I enjoy herbal tea, sometimes I have to find someone to get it for me. I do not remember food, maybe a Mickey Rice Krispies treat.
Last two years there was just a cellophane wrapped cookie. One per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter