Terralina reviews

dkmulder

Mouseketeer
I saw Passholders can get a 20% discount for the month of August at Terralina so I booked ADRs for one day of our trip next week. I haven’t really seen any reviews on the Dis. Has anyone here been there yet? Thoughts? I have seen some good reviews from bloggers, and quite the mixed bag on TripAdvisor, but I’m wondering what other Disney folks think.

I was there for Happy Hour during the opening weekend and really enjoyed the cocktails and appetizers I had. I would go back just for the spaghetti fritters, honestly.

I was there for Happy Hour during the opening weekend and really enjoyed the cocktails and appetizers I had. I would go back just for the spaghetti fritters, honestly.
I will be on DlxDP and that will be my app selection - have wanted them since I first saw the menu :) And the ice cream sandwich for dessert :) This place is one of the reasons why I like to get the Deluxe plan every once in a while. I can get all 3 courses and not feel guilty when I don't finish everything.

SO, how was it? DI you write a review anywhere?
Bloggers/vloggers seem to really like it, but then I see some really poor reviews!
Eating there in a week!

Haven't tried it yet. When we were there in October, walked by and the menu looked really good. Look forward to trying it in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter