• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teppanaki at Epcot

dvc guy

DIS Veteran
What can you tell me about this place? In our many trips to WDW we have never been. Good/Fun cost. Thanks

It's OK...same idea as the Benihana you have at home. Lunch and dinner are the exact same thing, but lunch is less moeny.

Anne

If you like Teppan style cooking (prepared in front of you), you'll enjoy Teppanyaki. But I agree, do the lunch for less dough. One things that different at this restaurant, unless you can full up and entire table you'll probably be seated with another party. I think each table seats about 8 people.

We have been three times and food was great and fun atmosphere. We did it for New Year's Eve last year!
Connears

We had a great lunch there about 2 weeks ago. Very entertaining chef and good food. My DH and DD are asking when we can go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter