Tennis shoes??

paysensmom

DIS Veteran
Please help me with the best price for some comfy tennis shoes. My mom wears a 6 1/2 and she wants some shoes for Christmas!

Thanks

New Balance and Reebok.

For New Balance head to Marshells.

Are they for actually playing tennis in? It makes a difference, true tennis shoes have more support on the sides. K-Swiss has some nice ones for women, my ds wears ones by Nike.

Take her to shoe stores and let her try on the actual shoes. What is comfortable to one person may not be comfortable to another.

Clarks are good shoes but they are very "grandmotherly." Rockport makes some great shoes, they have awesome support but not very stylish. My mother swears by those two shoes. She spends a lot of time on her feet. She's in her mid-60's and very active between her job, social life and fitness schedule. She would walk from her home to the pier and back (about 3 miles) every morning. I believe she did that in the Rockports. She wore the Clarks more for business.

I found an awesome pair of Nike's at Ross for around $40. They are the best and most comfortable pair of tennis shoes I've ever owned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter