Tell me what you think about Sideways Cat 11?

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
For anyone who has stayed in a sideways cat 11, what can you tell me about it? Anything you liked or disliked?

Hey there! ToothFairy here. Are you going over Spring Break? We got the rooms for all in our party for June 13th. Hope you will be onboard then as well.

We have stayed in one on two cruises and love it. Very spacious feeling compared to the others with entry at closet / bath area.

Hey there! ToothFairy here. Are you going over Spring Break? We got the rooms for all in our party for June 13th. Hope you will be onboard then as well.

We have stayed in one on two cruises and love it. Very spacious feeling compared to the others with entry at closet / bath area.

Hey Tooth Fairy! I am SO happy to hear you got all the rooms you wanted...we still have our June reservation and I don't want to cancel it! But I think DH is going to make me do it, because yes, we are going over spring break and well, two cruises in the course of a few months is just a little more than our budget can handle even at the awesome prices we got! I might have to make him cancel it because I don't know if I can bring myself to do it! :lmao:

I'm so glad you liked the sideways cat 11. That's what we were assigned on our upcoming trip and I was pretty excited about it but wanted to hear from those who had actually sailed in one.

Hope you have fun in June if I don't see you!

We were in room 6007 in Jan. I loved it, it seemed more open not having a tiny entryway. You walk in, straight ahead was the sofa, to the right the closet, and opposite was the bathroom. To the left was the desk, cabinet and trunk, and the bed across from that.
I would be happy to have that room again anytime!

I have to agree with the other posters---the rooms FEEL larger than the layout of the other cat 11. We have been in them twice and now request the sideways cabins. The gal onboard laughed at me when I said they were bigger. She said they are the same square footage. Even so, the layout is much more spacious and I love these cabins!:goodvibes

We were assigned stateroom 6521 on the Magic last year and loved it. We rebooked this for our Western Caribbean cruise in October. It felt more spacious than the category 9 we had the following week on the Wonder, even though the category 9 is actually bigger. I liked being able to lie on the bed and watch the TV as well.

dolphingirl47

As you know Kimberly, we LOVED IT!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kelli

Hey Kelli! I remember your saying how much you liked the layout of the sideways cat 11 :) Can you believe how close our trip is?! It is hard to believe that we will be on the Magic in four weeks!!!

Thanks to everyone else also for your input on the cabin. I am very excited about it now! Perhaps we will like it so much that we will book those for (hopefully) future DCL trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter