• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me what you think about our ADR's

Sacha_L

Mouseketeer
Some info: Party of 3 adults, Me, Dh, MIL, Ds7, Ds4

Staying at the Poly Oct 3rd-8th
Got the deluxe dining plan and threw these togeher late last night so I could book them this morning :surfweb:

I did already book all of these becasue I was afraid of not getting any! here goes

Oct 3rd
Arrival mid day
Epcot
no lunch plans
ADR 5:30 Coral Reef
PM EMH

Oct 4th
Ds 3 turns 4 today!
Blizzard Beach
ADR 8am Lilo' & Stitch's character breakfast
no lunch plans
8pm ADR Spirit of Aloha Dinner

Oct 5th
Hollywood Studio's
10am ADR Hollywood Vine & Dine
3:30pm ADR Mama Melroses (only time I could get and I wanted the prefered fantasmic seating!)

Thinking about adding a late dinner at sci fi dine in

Oct 6th
MK day
no breakfast plans yet
11:30am ADR lunch Crystal palace
5:25pm ADR Cindarella's Royal Table! (can't believe we got in! this was the only time I could get though)

Oct 7th
AK Day
9:25am ADR Donald's Safari Breakfast
no lunch plans yet
6:45pm Hoop de Doo

Oct 8th
we have to leave :( no plans yet.

congrats and getting the ADRS you wanted:) everything looks good:) we are also going to Coral Reef for lunch and mama melrose also i have to change a few ADRS today-- but have to hurry with them booking up with free dinning:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter