Tell Me What I Am Missing PLEASE!

Emme

DIS Veteran
We have eaten at: Kona Kaffe, Whispering Canyon, Liberty Tree, Cindy's for breakfast, 50's Prime Time, Sci-Fi, Boma, Cape May, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare, Biergarten, Trials End, Rose & Crown, Chefs de France, Tony's, Mama Melrose, 'Ohana, Le Cellier, Chef Mickeys, and Coral Reef.

What "ARE YOU CRAZY YOU NEVER ATE AT?" non counter restaurants are we missing. DH and I are 2, 40 year olds, one 17 year old DS, and one 77 year old DM... :teeth: So please let me know what you think we should do for our June trip that is new and exciting and YUMMY :mickeybar

The Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk. One of the best meals I've had at WDW!!!!!

My "must do" restauarant that is missing on your list is the Teppanyai Steakhouse in Japan.

Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge

Cape May Cafe has an awesome character breakfast and a fabulous all you can eat seafood (and some not sea food, too) buffet at night. If you haven't been, give it a try!

The Brown Derby is head and shoulders above the rest at MGM. It is the only sit down at MGM I've ever been to more than once.

Beaches and Cream
Ok, it's not really a restaurant but we always thought it's fun... :)

and yeah... Cape May is great too...

Boma for breakfast is always one of our must do's. We've done Fresh at the Dolphin for breakfast too and though very good, we'd rather go to Boma.

I second the vote for Flying Fish. We also enjoyed Spoodles, Jiko and Wolfgang Puck Cafe. And, if you need a character meal, the Garden Grill (but I'm not sure if it will be open for your trip).

If you love seafood (especially crabs legs) head to Fulton's Crab House. They have the best Dungeness Crabs and King Crab Claws and Lobster. It's the best I have had anywhere and the service was great. It's one of our favorites. I heard Marrakesh (sp?) in Epcot is really good too.

Restaurant Marrakesh in Morrocco (Epcot), Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Portobello Yacht Club at Downtown Disney.

We've enjoyed Rainforest Cafe @ DTD, Planet Hollywood @ DTD and Fulton's Crab House @ DTD.

Have fun trying new restaurants. :jumping1:

Missy

First! I have to ask you!! Which of the ones you've been to would you take the time to return to???? Would love your answer! :)

I would have to say...

1. Brown Derby
2. Donald's Breakfastsaurus...just fun
3. Yachtsman's Steakhouse

Jiko, Brown Derby, and California Grille are my all-time faves, with Le Cellier as runner-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter