• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me I wont be dissapointed

So we are hoping to switch from the BC to POFQ (just emailed TA). We were staying at the BC for ESPN the Weekend, which has now been canceled. WE have the money to stay at the BC, but I can not justify the expense. We have only stayed at one moderate before, CSR, but that was just for a night. We are flying in late on 2/29 and staying til 3/4. This is our little getaway before my hubby deploys. I really want this to be romantic and relaxing, please tell me I made the right choice.

Honestly I don't think you made the right choice. If you can afford Bc why would you switch? Pofq and bc are not comparable. If Your hubby is deploying why not splurge. I assume your getting the 40% off military discount. That discount may not always be available I would take advantage of it.

sorry I reposted in a different format, I am having second thoughts. Luckily my TA and I speak through email so I sent her one asking her to not make any changes and to disregard the first email

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter