Tell me I didn't just make the biggest mistake ever. DLR RESORT EXPRESS.

We used DLE from LAX to HOJO a couple years ago. Also travelling with 2 small children. The bus was on time, they played cartoons, and there is a bathroom on the bus. The only downside was, it took a LONG time to get to HOJO. We were the last stop - went to all 3 Disney hotels first, then there were 1 or 2 offsite hotels, then us. Plus we had caught the 4:30 bus so we also hit rush hour. It was almost 7pm by the time we got to the hotel. That was too long with 2 small kids who had already been travelling all day. We had booked Lansky for the return trip to the airport (due to concerns about the bus being on time), and it was flawless. On time, nice vehicle & car seats. But as long as you are prepared to be on the bus for a while, you should be fine :)

We used suppershuttle and it was easy and they were there when we got to SNA. Downside was they wouldn’t let use change our pickup time back to the airport. They had us getting there four hours early. We ended up taking a Lyft which was actually cheaper for the three of us.

You'll be fine. I used to use this service when I lived in AZ and would fly to CA for my Disney trips; sure, it takes longer than a cab or Uber, but the savings is worth it :)

We used suppershuttle and it was easy and they were there when we got to SNA. Downside was they wouldn’t let use change our pickup time back to the airport. They had us getting there four hours early. We ended up taking a Lyft which was actually cheaper for the three of us.

It probably wouldn’t have ends up with you getting there 4 hours early. They schedule based on what they know (and we don’t) about the other pickups.

I once thought I’d get to lax really early, but what I didn’t know was that they had a full hour of pickups after they got me. Up and down harbor and katella.

Now that wasn’t pleasant, and it was the last time I used super shuttle, but they did have their reasons for that late pickup.

And maddeningly they got me first at hojo (and argued that I wasn’t their solo passenger because they thought I had a child with me because I was standing near a high back booster seat), and the very LAST stop before we hit the highway they made was at hojo...

Anyway, I don’t like them, but they do have a method to their madness.

OP a lot of poor reviews are likely from previous users who are disappointed with the changes with the bus over the years. When we first used them they picked up far more frequently. Their current airport pickup service is just too infrequent, especially from lax which doesn’t really have any place to wait inside for the bus. So that’ll go into a review from someone who previously used them.

But a new person doesn’t know that it used to be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter