• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell Me All About The Polynesian!!!

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Am staying here for the first time and want to get all the inside scoop from all you Polynesian experts!!! I have a Garden view room reserved. Where are these usually located? How far are some of the buildings from the main building? Is there a certain area I should try and request? What are the rooms like? Do all rooms have balconies??

The Poly is great and I am sure you will love. You should note that not all rooms have balconies. First floor rooms have patios and most second floor rooms just have sliders that open up to a railing. We stayed one night on the second floor and did not like it. The balcony or the patio, IMHO, are better.

I like the Aotearoa building. The monorail view from the balcony is really magical. It's being renovated....maybe Tikiman's site will have a re-opening date.:D It's not far from the main building.

The poly is really pretty, you will like it a lot. The buildings are not too far from the main building, usually only a couple minutes walk. This maks it convenient to go over in the morning and get coffe, or breakfast. We have always stayed on the first floor because we liked the patio area, but i've heard the veiw is very good from the upper levels. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter