Tell me about Wyndham Palace and Spa

kbuck

Mouseketeer
I will be staying at the Wyndham in three weeks. How is the bus service going to the parks. I stayed at the Grovsnor in June and it was ok. We were the last on in the morning so we went straight to the parks. I remember the Wyndham was the first off coming back in the evening. So I'm wondering about pick up in the morning. Do the busess after picking up Wyndham have to go to each hotel to pick up guests before heading to the parks? If so I might want to drive my car. It will be faster.

Tell me about the hotel. Tell me about the rooms. I signed up for Wyndham by request.

The rooms are fairly large and very comfortable. Mine had two beds (I assume they were queen size and a desk along with a nice TV and mini bar set up. Everything was very nice.

I actually did not take the Wyndham bus. I found it easier to walk across the street and take the Downtown Disney buses since they have buses that go directly to everywhere!

For Carol A -

Tell me more about using the Downtown Disney buses. What time do they start in the morning? Did you use them to get to the parks for opening time? Did you need to show a transportation pass?

I never tried to get there for opening so I have no idea what time the buses start over at Downtown Disney. I have a feeling if you want to be there for opening the thing to do would be to take the Wyndam's bus.

I have an AP which is suppose to allow me to use Disney transportation, but I was never asked to show it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter