tell me about the Goofy family please?

Lindy Loo

DIS Veteran
My Dd 4 yrs wants to SWIM i understand the Mickey pool is a splash pool and too shallow to swim?

Is there a slide in the family goofy pool please?

How big is the pool? Can adults swim with their kids?
Does it get very packed ?

sorry a million questions.

Any other info, greatfully received ! :thumbsup2

Lindy Loo said:
My Dd 4 yrs wants to SWIM i understand the Mickey pool is a splash pool and too shallow to swim?

Is there a slide in the family goofy pool please?

How big is the pool? Can adults swim with their kids?
Does it get very packed ?

sorry a million questions.

Any other info, greatfully received ! :thumbsup2

There is no slide at the Goofy pool...only the Mickey pool has one. The Goofy pool is very small and adults can swim as well but it does get crowded.

no slide at the Goofy pool :guilty:

Pool often is very busy but can be swum in (is swum a word? :rolleyes: )
2 hot tubs next to the Goofy pool. They roll a floor across it for deck parties - a show in itself to watch them do the conversion.

Not counting deck areas the goofy pool is about 15x30 feet, approximately.
It gets very crowded in the afternoons. Late at night it's empty if you like to swim late or when your in port, in the mornings it is pretty empty, but again busy in the afternoons. Best time is early mornings ot late evenings if you dont want a crowd.

mom x4,grandma x4

The addition of the jumbo movie screen seemed to have helped reduce the craziness at the Goofy pool in December. Kids use to jump from the deck a couple feet above the water level too close to the kids already in the poool. Last cruise I checked on DH & DS7 and everyone was in the water just floating around watching the movie. :)

mom x4 said:
Not counting deck areas the goofy pool is about 15x30 feet, approximately.
It gets very crowded in the afternoons. Late at night it's empty if you like to swim late or when your in port, in the mornings it is pretty empty, but again busy in the afternoons. Best time is early mornings ot late evenings if you dont want a crowd.

mom x4,grandma x4

whoa! that is smaller than the pool in my back yard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter