Tell me about Shopkick

So I started yesterday and got 770 kicks. I noticed that it takes 6500 kicks to get a Disney gift card. What denomination is that, $25 or $50? To get a Target gift card is 500 kicks. Is that a $5 card? The reason that I ask is that based on the math, it would be best for me to get the Target cards from Shopkicks and use them to get Disney cards at a Target store. I just need confirmation of how much $$$ is on the cards you get from Shopkick to make sure that is the case.

I've tried earning points via Swagbucks, but never seem to be able to qualify for the surveys to make it worth the time for me.

Just as a note, Target no longer allows purchasing gc with a Target gc.

How does Ibotta do for you?

I started using Ibotta in Dec 2017 and have earned $195 since then. Some months I may only earn $5, others I earn $40. It's just a matter of what qualifies and if it matches what I'm already buying or know we will definitely use.

I started using Ibotta in Dec 2017 and have earned $195 since then. Some months I may only earn $5, others I earn $40. It's just a matter of what qualifies and if it matches what I'm already buying or know we will definitely use.
Exactly. For example, my family likes the sparkling ice waters but we usually buy store brand because they are cheaper. But, ibotta has been running a buy 6 get $1 back deal for a few weeks so I keep getting six of the brand name, which makes them essentially the same price as store brand and boosts my ibotta balance much more quickly than normal.

I shoot for 210 points a day and that will get me $25 in a month (using a second phone doubles that) I love shopkick. Anything above that is a bonus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter