Tell me about Fairfield Inn Universal!!

Carrieberry

<font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread
I see that this is a fairly new property (1/01 opening) and that the search does not return many results on it. Has anyone stayed there? Need info please!

I can't belive no one has stayed at this place! Anyone??

We are going to Universal Studios the last week of Sept.01
We were going to stay at Universal Clarion for 49.00/night but
h20jag told me about the Radisson Universal, just across the street for U.S. I called 407-351-1000, and asked for prices, they stated 89.90/night. I then asked about the "Dreams 2001"rate and I got 2 rooms for 20.01/night each.
Checking with other users they advised this was a very nice hotel, they do have a web site. I read were other users got rooms for 30-35/night on priceline at this hotel.

You might try this it really saved us $$$$$$$$

Tom:bounce:

Thanks, and I did check the Radisson first. We aren't going until March, and the lowest available rate was $139 a night there. No promotions or anything going on that I know of. The Fairifeld Inn also has free breakfast, and an in room fridge and microwave which I think will be handy for us since we tend to not be able to eat all of our dinner in one sitting (we ususally go early in the evening). This way we can take it back to the room, put it in the fridge and reheat it later! People on Eopinions seem to like Fairfield Inns in general. We got our extended King room (includes King bed, entertainment center with CD player, stereo etc, fridge, coffee maker, microwave, sofa and chair and a desk and wooden chair) for $89 at the Fairfield, and this is a new hotel so I think it will be ok. Please let me know if you hear of any other promo's going on at the Radisson for 2002 though since we would love to stay there. Just can't justify paying $139 for it when I know for a fact that a few weeks later the rooms there are $89 a night as well!~ Thanks!

I did some checking and so far the lowest I found was the rate you have 89/night. This is for the extended stay rooms. They do sound very nice..... If I do find a better rate I will post it. March is in the peak season, I would reserve this room.
GOOD LUCK.

Tom....:bounce:

Originally posted by Carrieberry
Thanks, and I did check the Radisson first. We aren't going until March, and the lowest available rate was $139 a night there. No promotions or anything going on that I know of. The Fairifeld Inn also has free breakfast, and an in room fridge and microwave which I think will be handy for us since we tend to not be able to eat all of our dinner in one sitting (we ususally go early in the evening). This way we can take it back to the room, put it in the fridge and reheat it later! People on Eopinions seem to like Fairfield Inns in general. We got our extended King room (includes King bed, entertainment center with CD player, stereo etc, fridge, coffee maker, microwave, sofa and chair and a desk and wooden chair) for $89 at the Fairfield, and this is a new hotel so I think it will be ok. Please let me know if you hear of any other promo's going on at the Radisson for 2002 though since we would love to stay there. Just can't justify paying $139 for it when I know for a fact that a few weeks later the rooms there are $89 a night as well!~ Thanks!

If I'm going to pay $139 a night for a room, I'd just stay at HRH! :)

Thanks! Reserved an Extended King room for $89 a night. I agree with Barry, I would rather get the HRH for the entertainment rate of $117 if I was going to pay yhtr $139! Still, we wanted under $100 a night if possible and they seem to look nice, they are also not too far from Universal. We will have a car too. Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter