Tell me about Celebration World Resort

bstnsprts

Mouseketeer
Has anybody recently stayed at Celebration World Resort. I'm looking for the good, the bad, and the ugly. Thanks.

HI..I have nothing but good...have not stayed there, but live for 3 months just south in Indian Ridge, so drive by every day.

Very attractive new buildings with lots of new construction, so things must be going well.

It is NOT however in or near Celebration, Florida, the big prototype community originally built by Disney. It is totally separate!

It is just off Old Lake Wilson road about 1 1/2 miles south of hwy 192.

IMHO, it the very very best location to get to Disney as you have no need to travel on 192, I-4 or Hwy 27 which are all very busy roads.

To get to Disney take the Sherberth Rd. shortcut..
Take Old Lake Wilson to Westgate Blvd. It will come up quickly on the left. Go straight until you see the guard house and just swing right on Entry Point Road...now go STRAIGHT ACROSS 192 at the stop light and you are now on Sherberth Rd.... go about 1.5 miles ( it will wind around a little) and you come to a stop light at Osceola Parkway...left is Animal Kinddom LODGE and right is all of Disney...just follow the signs to all parks...to exit Disney follow the signs to Animal Kingdom and then be sure to follow the last sign to Animal Kingdom LODGE (just stay left and do not go into Animal Kingdom....turn left at the stop light and go back on Sherberth...straight across 192, now LEFT at the guard shack and you are right back on OLW Road...

enjoy...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter