Tell about WCC, please.

Neesy228

DIS Veteran
Tell me about WCC. I have heard something about ketchup antics, but I don't know anything else about it. Is there a show? Is it like a cowboy/cowgirl theme? Is it loud? I'm clueless....:confused3

Many people have recommended this to us as a first night dinner with our three kids. I may just make an ADR based on reviews, but I'd kinda like to know what I'm getting into first!

And then, once you tell me all about WCC, can you tell me how to get there from ASMu?? :laughing:

Thank you, thank you!!:goodvibes

I would suggest that you go to allears.net and read the menu section and then read peoples reviews in the rate and review section. From the All Star Resorts, take the bus to the MK and then take either the boat or the bus to the WL and return to the AS the same way.

WCC is a themed Western restaurant, sort of an interactive experience. The wait staff picks on the guests, hoots, hollers, bangs trays, rings the dinner bell. If you ask for ketchup, they shout at the top of their lungs for all the other diners to bring you their ketchup, so you get about 27 bottles on your table. If you ask for a refill on your drink, they may bring it out in an enormous glass. That sort of thing. There are stick pony races for the little ones, singing, napkin-waving, guests made to sing "I'm a little teapot" or wear napkin hats, etc.

The food's OK, and many people love this place. If you enjoy participating in the antics and don't mind extreme noise levels, you'll probably like it too.

If you have shy folks in your group who don't like being singled out for attention, or if you prefer a quieter dining experience, you'll want to look elsewhere.

To get to WCC, take a bus to MK and then a bus or boat to WL.

WCC is a themed Western restaurant, sort of an interactive experience. The wait staff picks on the guests, hoots, hollers, bangs trays, rings the dinner bell. If you ask for ketchup, they shout at the top of their lungs for all the other diners to bring you their ketchup, so you get about 27 bottles on your table. If you ask for a refill on your drink, they may bring it out in an enormous glass. That sort of thing. There are stick pony races for the little ones, singing, napkin-waving, guests made to sing "I'm a little teapot" or wear napkin hats, etc.

The food's OK, and many people love this place. If you enjoy participating in the antics and don't mind extreme noise levels, you'll probably like it too.

If you have shy folks in your group who don't like being singled out for attention, or if you prefer a quieter dining experience, you'll want to look elsewhere.

To get to WCC, take a bus to MK and then a bus or boat to WL.

Thank you so much for this discription! My DS would be mortified if he was singled out (we're staying away from 50's PTC for this same reason). I appreciate your time, you were a huge help!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter