teens using DDP credits?

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
We are considering going back to the DDP next summer for simplicity sake. We have a large group of 11 which makes TiW hard to use unless we could get a separate check for our 2 year old. Our teens are bringing a friend and plan to visit the water parks and disneyquest by themselves. Will they be able to use their CS credits without an adult?

Yes. The meal plan is on each kttw. So for a family of 4 on the regular plan, it has all of the cs, ts and snacks on each (total number). When someone purchases something it is deleted from all of the cards automatically. They will receive a print out on the bottom of the receipt that will give the credits left.
HTH

yes, my kids have been able to purchase their own meals and snacks since they were old enough to sign their names... we often divide and conquer and they never have a problem getting a meal... even at 11 and 13yo they went to beaches & cream on their own and had a TS meal... not a problem :)

In addition you will be able to link their Room Key to the Credit Card on File (this is optional and you'll be asked at check-in). Convenient if you trust your kids..haha.

Thanks so much! They really want to try 50's Prime Time on their own, they can do that too without us?

they can definitely do primetime w/out you... we had scifi for my kids last year to do w/out us :)
you should probably "school" them in tipping (our kids texted us when the bill came and we told them how much to leave)... and if you want them to put it on the room charge, they will need charging privileges... or if you're hesitant to give them that much "power" (LOL!) just give them the amount of cash or a disney gift card...

You may have to talk to your teens about how many dining credits and snack credits are theirs to use, as they will have access to everyone's credits in their rooms via their key cards.

My dd (and now my ds) love being able to "buy" snacks and things on their own! I ask them to bring me the receipts, since I'm a little OCD about tracking credits, lol.

Remember, you can get a printout from your resort concierge anytime during your trip of how your TS, CS and snack credits have been used and how many remain. Just in case there is any question about "overspending."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter