• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teen Clubs on DCL

NJDisneyFreak93

Crazy About Disney Since '93
Looking through old trip photos I came across photos of my families cruise on the Magic in 2009 and I remembered the one downside to the trip and that was the teen club. At the time of the trip I was 16 years old (now 19) and I was really looking forward to the teen club after having such a great experience in the kids club in 03'.

Long story short I didn't spend much if anytime in the teen club. My take is that the age gap between the youngest teen to oldest teen is a big gap. Like many of you can probably notice teens age and mature differently and I felt that I was a little too mature to be in the teen club. The activities seem to favor the younger teens rather then the older teens.

I'm glad that I'm now 19 probably 20 by the time I crusie again and cannot wait to take advantage of the "adult areas" of the ship and the college group activities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter