Teen Board New Years Eve Party!!!

Daisymae26

<font color=green>I am shopping and comparing befo
I just wanted to say..goodbye to 2005, and hello to 2006! :cool1:

happy_new_year.gif

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years!! What it is everyones plans for tonight?
I have to work 3-8pm then home to rest from making subs ( i work at Subway) anywho then prob watch on Tv the ball drop!!
I know how boring you all are thinking but hey I didn't plan working or I would of done something else.

Happy 06!!!!!!
only more years till its my senior year... wow.......(please correct me if I am wrong...i suck @ math)I don't really have plans for 2nite.

Have fun every1! lol that rhymed...... i think
OH 1 question... HOW DO YOU SPELL RHYME???? or am i spelling it correctly?

welcome everyone to the New Years Eve party here on the Teen Board...here in this thread you can talk about resolutions for the upcoming 2006 year and if there will be anything BIG happening in 2006. For example i'll be graduating high school in June, cant wait. Also you can count down the hours, minutes, etc. until midnight. Have fun and stay safe this New Years Eve! :) :wave2:

:jumping2: :jumping3: :rockband: :jumping1:

awesome! so, I haven't given too much thought to a new year's resolution, but this year should be exciting for me b/c I'll be starting college! Woohoo! I can't wait.

What a great idea!

Parrrrtay!

:rockband:

My new year's resolutions are posted on the thread I made about new years resolutions, LOL

5 hours, 56 minutes, in counting!

Hey!!!! Welcome back Travis!!!!! How was your trip???? I don't really know what resolutions I have yet I haven't thought about it. Onlyfive hours and 56 mins.!!!!

PG Sweetie said:
Hey!!!! Welcome back Travis!!!!! How was your trip???? I don't really know what resolutions I have yet I haven't thought about it. Onlyfive hours and 56 mins.!!!!

my trip was awesome!..couldnt of been better :goodvibes ...it was a bit too crowded but gotta love being in WDW :)

;) Great Thread idea!

In 2006 I will start high school....AHH! lol.

My New Year's Resolutions are to get better at my art and do well in high school. Also, I'd like to go to Disney a gazillion times! lol (don't we all) :wizard:

soccercruiser87 said:
my trip was awesome!..couldnt of been better :goodvibes ...it was a bit too crowded but gotta love being in WDW :)

Glad you had a good time, Travis! Even if it was crowded, it's Disney; And there's nothing like it! lol ;) :sunny:

Happy New Year Y'all! :goodvibes
:grouphug: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm just thinking about how busy the server will be at midnight! :rotfl:
There are 6 hours and 48 minutes until 2006! :cool1:

I'll be graduating HS too in June! can't wait! :) and I am so excited to start college at Gettysburg in August too.

AND... I cant wait for my senior year Band Trip to Disney World in May, spring break to Itay in April, and graduation present trip to Vero Beach in July! :) hehe.

but I am leaving you all now for a party, so here's my HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone at the DIS boards!

Oh dear! Not another Party! Grapefruit anyone? lol

Lol, haven't really thought of any resoulutions....guess I really should though... I'm thinking of trying harder in math class. (I think I did that already though, I had brought my average up from and 84 to a 96!)

polysisterchick said:
Happy 06!!!!!!
only more years till its my senior year... wow.......(please correct me if I am wrong...i suck @ math)I don't really have plans for 2nite.

Have fun every1! lol that rhymed...... i think
OH 1 question... HOW DO YOU SPELL RHYME???? or am i spelling it correctly?

yep, it's spelled correctly! :)

BandGeek911 said:
Oh dear! Not another Party! Grapefruit anyone? lol

Lol, haven't really thought of any resoulutions....guess I really should though... I'm thinking of trying harder in math class. (I think I did that already though, I had brought my average up from and 84 to a 96!)

That is awesome Melissa! I think that should be my resolution too! :rotfl:

i have my SATS in 2006 and also my aunt MAY go and work at EPCOT in march and leave us here :(

9 ins to new year yay :) (in England)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter