Technical Issues Logging into DVC Website

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I tried to log on to the website a few nights ago and just got a white page with a blue spinning circle after putting in my username and password. I figured it was just one of the usual glitches, so I waited a couple of days and tried again. Same thing. I was using my Macbook and tried both Safari and Google Chrome. Same thing. I tried on my iPhone. Same thing. I called MS, and they had me clear cookies. Same thing. They had me turn off my Macbook and back on and try again. Same thing. While on hold, I tried on my DH's Samsung laptop and it let me in. It asked me for a club ID and activation code. When MS came back on, she gave me that information, and I was able to log on. (I was even able to book CCV for February. Woohoo!) But I still can't log on using my Macbook or my iPhone. Anyone else having trouble logging in with an Apple device?

ETA: MS said there was nothing more they could do to help me.

ETA: When I try to log on using my iPhone it states "A problem repeatedly occurred on (web address)."

Last edited:
Yes, have had problems all day yesterday and today, on both Safari and Chrome, MacBook and iPhone. Can log on just fine, but it frequently asks for me to Log In again through using the site. I've been trying to cancel some nights on a reservation and book a different resort. Was able to do part of the work yesterday AM, and since then I can't complete a modification.......... get the 7 dwarfs repeatedly. Info isn't updating to DME. And I can't book a dining reservation on either device (one device gives message that the page won't load and one device has something about the credit card). Had to call to get this done (and got the BEST CM!!!!!).
Were you talking with IT on the DVC site, or a regular CM? I'm thinking I'll have to call IT.

Do you have access to a PC or Android device? Should not matter but have to be honest I haven't had an issue since like June on any of my devices but I don't use my Apple devices ever when going to DVC sites.

Yes, have had problems all day yesterday and today, on both Safari and Chrome, MacBook and iPhone. Can log on just fine, but it frequently asks for me to Log In again through using the site. I've been trying to cancel some nights on a reservation and book a different resort. Was able to do part of the work yesterday AM, and since then I can't complete a modification.......... get the 7 dwarfs repeatedly. Info isn't updating to DME. And I can't book a dining reservation on either device (one device gives message that the page won't load and one device has something about the credit card). Had to call to get this done (and got the BEST CM!!!!!).
Were you talking with IT on the DVC site, or a regular CM? I'm thinking I'll have to call IT.
Not sure if it was IT. I chose #1 for MS and then I think #6 for Technical Issues. I was just able to log on on my iPhone, but my Macbook still won't let me. I was told they could not help me anymore, that I would need to call Apple. I plan to call again though and see if I can get someone who might know more.
Do you have access to a PC or Android device? Should not matter but have to be honest I haven't had an issue since like June on any of my devices but I don't use my Apple devices ever when going to DVC sites.
No, I do not. I only have Apple devices.

ETA: The Samsung laptop is a borrowed device from my DH's workplace. It's a temporary fix.

Last edited:

Ive had problems for weeks. Even when I can log in, if i try and make a booking (borrow points) then it comes up with, Oh no, we are working on it.

So much for the upgrade.

I had the same problem on my macbook. I have an older laptop. I updated my operating system last night and I have no issues anymore. I use chrome as my browser so I had to reinstall that.

CRO is having technical issues right now as well. I wasn't able to check availability there either. They have a message up saying they are having booking issues.

Me too! Glad I am not crazy. Was worried for a bit that there was no availability at all for the next 11 months!

All of you who are getting the dwarves, I can't even get that! After logging in, I get a solid white screen with a blue spinning circle.

I had the same problem on my macbook. I have an older laptop. I updated my operating system last night and I have no issues anymore. I use chrome as my browser so I had to reinstall that.
My Macbook is older, too. I have no idea how to update the operating system. I'm literally technologically illiterate! Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

All of you who are getting the dwarves, I can't even get that! After logging in, I get a solid white screen with a blue spinning circle.

My Macbook is older, too. I have no idea how to update the operating system. I'm literally technologically illiterate! Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!
Try using the link below to login. It usually cures all issues for me.
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/sign-in/?sessionTimeout=1&appRedirect=/home/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!