"Technical "Issue with the Dream?

CIMG3831.jpg

CIMG3834.jpg

CIMG3836.jpg

CIMG3847.jpg

Did you put the other article also released through the same source on the same day through Google translate yet?

It basically comes down to the schedule of when the Dream will be using the Eemshaven. Combine that with Dutch maritine sentiments, the way the article you first mentioned was set up* and Disney being known for doing things the way they see fit rather than just go with "the standard of the industry" -having it sail into Amsterdam isn't that standard either for instance-, and I'm calling it a big ol fuss about nothing except a couple of Dutch egos bruised. Nothing new, basically. :rotfl2: Really, there's nothing going on, IMHO.

My dad is following the ship "as we speak". Not literally as it's after 11 pm at the moment and he's fast asleep, but he's got an eye open on it. He logs onto the radarsystem used to identify ships daily, as part of his job and simply because he loves it. Officially it's not "marked" but anybody that can properly use the system can identify the Dream. Let's just say it hasn't done a Titanic yet. :rotfl2: Which reminds me :idea: , need to keep an eye on the schedule and have dad log in on the day it's sailing along our cost. Would be a nice warming up before making a quick drive over to see it before it crosses the Atlantic.

* the way communicated in the article is a typical way any company, organisation or community that has an interest in X and not getting X tends to communicate, IMHO.

Not sure this is a big deal.

However, I have to admit I still find the Dreams sea trial , shake out, and completion schedule does seem a big ambicious for her Inaugural cruise date.
Both the Magic and Wonder had delays, so a delay would be right in line with past experience. Just the nature of a new ship.

Not ambitious at all.

I think the Dream will arrive at CC for it's rendezvous with the Magic and Wonder just fine. I am sure that delays are allowed for in the schedule.

Not ambitious at all.

I think the Dream will arrive at CC for it's rendezvous with the Magic and Wonder just fine. I am sure that delays are allowed for in the schedule.

Yes, and hopefully that rendevous will happen while I am on the Magic over New Year's Eve sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!