Tech support issues for eTicket

Just wondering when the resort information will be updated. There are restaurants and attractions listed that have been gone for over a year and none of the new ones have been added.

A few of these questions I can answer right now, but I’ll have to check on some of the functionality issues since I’m not sure what causes certain things to happen within the software.

The DVC point charts are being added to the DIS as we speak. Once the charts are added they’ll be loaded into the database where they will populate eTicket. Those should all be set to go by the end of Feb. if not sooner.

The majority of the updates happen so you do not have to update the app on your phone and should also be removing old locations, but it’s definitely likely that certain things have been overlooked, or there could be a larger problem if the updates are not populating. I hope to have an answer soon.

If you see anything outdated please send an email to eticket@wdwinfo.com. That will be the best way to make sure these things get directed to the right person and updated quickly.

Any update on whether there's an android version in the works? I bought both the DL and WDW etickets back when I had an iphone, then updated to an android phone and miss having them...

I'm starting to think the app is dead. It's a shame. There was so much hype and excitement when it came out, and it is never even talked about now. Don't get me wrong, I love the boards, the team here etc., but I'm thinking that maybe this was just a bit more work than anticipated? I've also noticed the price is still $5.99, which is eh, kind of steep to say the least for an app that really appears to have had no changes in a long time. :confused3

Add me to the list for an iPad/universal version. I may not necessarily carry one in the parks, but it does come with me to OKW for planning and internet access. It will also go onboard for our first cruise for our 25th Anniv. next year.

I'm having difficulty getting past the login page.
It keeps telling me my user name or password are incorrect.

I've been using the app since it first came out.

Should I delete it from my iPhone 4 and try to reinstall?

If I do this, will I have to pay for it again?

I'm having this exact same problem! I started having it yesterday afternoon even though I was logged in yesterday morning! I sent an email to eticket support. Hearing that others are having the same problem is kind of a relief because its not a problem with just my account. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I'm having this exact same problem! I started having it yesterday afternoon even though I was logged in yesterday morning! I sent an email to eticket support. Hearing that others are having the same problem is kind of a relief because its not a problem with just my account. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Same problem here!! I'm miss the boards. I can't see the boards well from the website on my iPhone.

We've identified some issues related to the server migration that seem to be affecting the app.

We appreciate your patience while Alex and the team work on it.

We've identified some issues related to the server migration that seem to be affecting the app.

We appreciate your patience while Alex and the team work on it.

I was just coming here to ask this same thing. I knew I should have been more patient! I hope my impatience doesn't cost me $5.99.
I uninstalled and reinstalled in hopes that would work. I thought I should get an automatic pop up from itunes saying that I had already purchsed this app but that didn't happen. It just reinstalled it but it still doesn't work for me.
I hope itunes doesn't take another $5.99 from me.:scared:

Try cleaning cookies and history on your iPhone and iPad.

This seemed to fix the issue for several people today.

Just came back for me. Didn't do anything to my iPhone4, just thought I'd try and connect & Voila !!!!
Yay

I can't find this in the App store... I deleted to reinstall when my restore was not working and now I cannot find. Any suggestions?

I can't find this in the App store... I deleted to reinstall when my restore was not working and now I cannot find. Any suggestions?

A few days ago, I received a notice the app was being temporarily removed from the App store until the issues caused by the server migration were resolved.

Glad to know that it is being fixed. I really liked the browser feature and miss all the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter