Team Mickey Mouse Club Sign-ups!

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
Team Mickey Mouse Club is a Mickey Timeline from Steamboat Willie to now. This going to be for the DIS compention. Team Mickey Mouse Club is going to have the following rooms:
-Shallow end-Me
- MMC room 1-Me
-MMC room 2-Cuteswimgirl
-Steamboat Willie-GroovyDolly
-Plane Crazy-
-Sorcerer's Apprentice-Blumonkeyboy
-Mickey's Orphans (a Christmasy room)-swimmingnemo
-The Birthday Party (with a piano etc.)
-Mickey Mouse Club House-SpongeBlair, CaptHook34
-Future Mickey-ThePirateJudge
Walt Disney Quotes (end)-
EDIT: This isn't going to happen because of my weird ban. We can still do it for fun though.

Someybody said:
Your forgetting today. Mickey Mouse Club House. Not that I watch it though.
I do! Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog We've Got Ears It time to say cheers

I'd like to join but I don't know what room I'd like to do. I do have a room that I used in the Slide competition, it has a "Mickey themed something" in a space mountain room. I guess it could represent future/space mickey. I'm trying to keep it very secret because people would love to steal the idea. I'll send you a picture ASAP.

ThePirateJudge said:
I'd like to join but I don't know what room I'd like to do. I do have a room that I used in the Slide competition, it has a "Mickey themed something" in a space mountain room. I guess it could represent future/space mickey. I'm trying to keep it very secret because people would love to steal the idea. I'll send you a picture ASAP.
ok, maybe it can be a "Future" Mickey. :thumbsup2

Blumonkeyboy said:
sign me up for the sorcers apprentice before orphans
Ok. :thumbsup2

SpongeBlair said:
I do! Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog We've Got Ears It time to say cheers
I watch it too, every once in a while....

swimmingnemo said:
ill do the christmassy one
ok. :thumbsup2

i have a few peices i hopw there enough otherwise shopping spree!

cuteswimgirl said:
i will do MMC room
ok. :thumbsup2

swimmingneno said:
so is this still happening??
Yeah I think so, tell me or PM me when you're done with your room. As soon as I'm done with my 50's Prime Time Cafe for MGM I will start my rooms. (It won't take a LONG time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter