Teachers trick students with fake Disney trip

Aliceacc said:
As I've stated, I think we know a LOT about the performance of these adults as teachers.

Really? From one incident?
Because we don't know anything about their backgrounds, their educations, their teaching experience, their teaching history, their teaching methods, their reviews, how (prior to this) they got along with current students, how well they teach and taught the material, what subjects, for how many years, to how many students, if/how well-respected they are by their peers (again, prior to last week), whether their entire teaching experience has been at Roseland Public School, how old each is...

I don't think we know anything about them at all, except that they used bad judgment in allowing the recording to be seen by another class. We don't even know what other (failed) steps were taken previously to stop the snooper.

sam_gordon said:
Speaking for me (I think kaytiee agrees, but I'm not positive),

Yes, Sam, I do agree. Just trying to grab the facts, from all tge information flying around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter