Tea with Wendy??

SSDonut

DIS Veteran
I've read about a Tea with Wendy (Darling) at Studio Sea and am wondering if it's ever happened on a 4-night??

Thanks!

The tea with Alice that has replaced the tea with Wendy is held in Studio Sea on two sea days on the Magic 7 day cruises & requires tickets. On the 3 & 4 day cruises it is an activity in the club for the 3-4 yos that does not require a ticket. You can check the kid's club navigator for the time when you check in at the terminal. :)

lak said:
Any Advice on purchasing tickets?

For the 7 day cruise we walked up to guest services upon boarding and they gave us tickets for Tea with Wendy and also the bridge tour.

Thanks, Everyone! Sounds like a no-go for my 5- and 7-year old DDs. Guess we'll have to book that 7-day my older DD keeps talking about after all--yikes! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter