TDR UPDATE- Great News for the Park

DISNEYaddict4evr

Now some person I don't even know reminds me there
So it appears that the park in undamaged, the only liquefaction reported was near that parking lot. A message from Oriental Land Co, says that the park in fine, but will remained closed until the power issue can get sorted out. I'm glad to hear the park is safe since locals hold it very dear to their heart it would be sad if there was a lot of damage that had to fixed holding up the reopening even longer. Like some peeps said, I think the parks may play am important role in the coming month as a way for people to escape and be happy for a while.

How I came upon my information is sheer luck. First I was looking at this site Tokyo Disney Crowd Reports and since in is in Japanese I saw a link at the top that looked important and thought hey lets give it a whirl, came to another Japanese page, but with an English tab and got to this Oriental Land Co.. I then saw this report Oriental Land Co. Stock Holder Report, which is where I heard the news on the park's condiction :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting. Glad TDR is basically ready for reopening as soon as the power issues are sorted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter