TC GREEN Airport- Providence

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
Does anyone know is there are any off site parking at this airport? If there are any discounts available? We never flew out of providence before, but the ding was a great deal.

There are plenty of off-site parking lots available. I always use Pre-Flight. You drive into the lot, they tell you where to park and immediately dispatch a shuttle to pick you up at your car. They also help with the luggage. Same thing on return, you wait in front of the airport and when the shuttle comes get on and tell the driver where you are (if you remember:lmao: ).

I always get a coupon in my Valu-Pack coupons, but find that you can get a better rate on-line. Funny thing is you can get either a 10 or 15% off coupon using their website. if you get the 10% just check back later for the 15%. I remember paying only about $48-50 for a 6 day stay

Oh, Providence/Warwick is great! There's plenty of parking options. You can park in a garage right in the airport lot or you can park a block away. For 1 week it can range between $50 - $90. You can even reserve a space now if you want. You can go to there website www.pvdairport.com and look at your options. Have fun on your trip!

There are a couple right near T.F. Green. I have 2 separate coupons at home. One is for Pre-Flight. I can't remember the other one. I want to say Thrifty.

The coupons both expire before our trip, but I was holding onto them mainly for reference. I haven't used them in the past, but we may this time around. Anything to save money.

Hi! My car is parked at preflight right now. I am in Colorado Springs visiting my daughter and her family. If you go on line to their website there is a printable coupon. It was 20% off and came to only like $8 and change a day or $40 something for a week. It was the best coupon I have used for them. We park there all the time. I like it because they pick you up at your car and make sure it starts before you leave.

We love the PreFlight parking at TF Green. In fact, we liked it so much, we're using it at Logan in August!!! Once we pulled into the parking lot and parked, the shuttle bus was right there, at our car! We were still unloading our bags. They dropped us right at the terminal about 8 mins later.
The return was just as good....we waited out front, in the area set aside for the shuttles, the shuttle van came along about 5 mins later, we hopped on, they dropped us at our car and we drove out about 20 mins after deplaning!!! Loved it.

Personally, I like the E lot a lot at TF Greene. It was about $56 for the week for us a couple weeks ago and it is so close that I was able to drop off my family at the terminal, go park and meet back up with them in about 10 minutes - all while they checked the bags in.

On return it was the same speed; hop the airport shuttle while they waited and grab the car and I was back to them in 10 minutes.

While I am a fiend at coupons for car rentals, I stink at coupons for parking. This seems to work great for me, it's inexpensive, and very close.

You will love going out of TF Greene! have a great trip!

we use Airport Valet when we park at TF Green. I priced out PreFlight because I found a coupon in my ValuPak, but Airport Valet was still cheaper.
Easy to find, right near the airport, and fast service. The whole drop off took about 10 minutes or less and pick up was quick too. Just call once you land in the terminal and give them your ticket number ~ when you arrive at the lot they have your car pulled up to the front ready to go. We are using them again in August. www.airportvalet.com

we use Airport Valet when we park at TF Green. I priced out PreFlight because I found a coupon in my ValuPak, but Airport Valet was still cheaper.
Easy to find, right near the airport, and fast service. The whole drop off took about 10 minutes or less and pick up was quick too. Just call once you land in the terminal and give them your ticket number ~ when you arrive at the lot they have your car pulled up to the front ready to go. We are using them again in August. www.airportvalet.com

Casting another :thumbsup2 for Airport Valet...They will even do a better pricing for you with AAA membership and I do not ever recall them asking me for my AAA card...The best part about Airport Valet is that no matter what time we have arrived there (most times at middle of the night hours for those 7 am flights!), the shuttle is ready and waiting for us immediately and service on the way back is quick and easy as well! And the favorite thing we do as a family after bidding farewell to Mickey before we actually return home to CT is stop at a great local restaurant down the road from the airport called Gregg's...Pies are DELISH! :woohoo:

Gregg's...Pies are DELISH! :woohoo:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 They have a cake called 'The Giving Cake' (some proceeds go to Hasbro Childrens Hospital). It's a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting but between each layer is a peanut butter frosting and it has peanut butter chips on it...it taste just like a Funny Bone..yum!
They also have Death by Chocolate, Health Bar Crunch, Strawberry Shortcake with lots of real whipped cream...oh I know where I'll be going tomorrow!

Oh how we miss Gregg's. DH says he's going to take a ride from Ct with our sons for "Cake for Dinner" night. :)

Another great option at Green is Garage C. It is walking distance to the terminal, and I believe it runs $56 per week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter