Taxi's outside universal hotels??

Disneyof3

<font color=deeppink>Mother of my 3 angels, heaven
:confused3

Does anyone know if there are taxi's outside the universal hotels on site on a regular basis or must you call for one when you need it???? We were going to pick up some groceries when we arrive but the I trolley isn't on the US hotel line so now we have to take a cab.

:confused3

Does anyone know if there are taxi's outside the universal hotels on site on a regular basis or must you call for one when you need it???? We were going to pick up some groceries when we arrive but the I trolley isn't on the US hotel line so now we have to take a cab.

each on site hotel has a lobby concierge desk.
they can call a taxi for you.
and, the taxi will come to the front door of the hotel for the pick up.

We have found that there are taxis waiting at the hotel. Just go to one of the bell hops and tell them what you need. They will call over a cab and tell the cabbie where you are going. At least that is what we did from HRH to Sea World. Last trip to RPR, there were taxis there too.

jodie's correct also.

the bell hops can signal for cabs also for you.

you can also call star service from your room and have the front lobby concierge have the cab waiting for you when you come down.

We drive there,but yes I have seen them at the RPR waiting!!

Thanks everyone. That's what I was looking 4.:banana: :banana:

We have found that there are taxis waiting at the hotel. Just go to one of the bell hops and tell them what you need. They will call over a cab and tell the cabbie where you are going. At least that is what we did from HRH to Sea World. Last trip to RPR, there were taxis there too.
::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter