Taxi to Hotel Royal Plaza?

stanze5

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me the charge for a taxi from MCO to Hotel Royal Plaza (round trip)? We are looking for the most economical way to the hotel for 5 of us. Four adults, one child.
Also, is there a wait for a txi or are there plenty around?

Mears shuttle would cost each adult $29 and child $21 for R/T, compare that to a towncar cost. Anything party over 3 should take a towncar, it comes out cheaper and faster and you get better service. I imagine that you are splitting the cost 4-ways so I think a towncar would be your best bet. HTH.:teeth:

P.S. Don't forget the grocery stop, that alone would be worth taking the towncar and saving some $ on snacks and such.

No, we aren't splitting the cost. It is my hubby, my two teenagers,my daughter and myself. We don't really need a grocery stop since we are close enough to walk to Goodings (in Crossroads) from what I read. I don't believe we can fit in a towncar so the next is a van at $110 plus tip. Thats why I am lloking for a cheap taxi if its workable. ;-)

taxi is approximately $40-50 one way + tip. You are at the same price as the roundtrip van cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter