Taxi fares to parks from Swan/Dolphin

cforza

Mouseketeer
I know there are towncars from these resorts to the parks, but I'm guessing a taxi is cheaper. We are only going for 3 days so I don't want to waste time on a bus to get to Typhoon Lagoon or MK. Does anyone know what the taxi fare from the Swan to these to parks is, approximately? Thanks!

I don't know about taxi fares...but we honestly had not problem with the buses from the Swan to MK.....we always tried to get on the first bus of the morning...a few quick stops at 2 or 3 more resorts and we were on our way.....in fact one day our bus was the first people to arrive at the MK gates.....

As for Typhoon Lagoon I can't vouch for bus service as we drove our own car but buses seemed to be coming and going regularly

I don't understand why you'd pay to take a taxi when transportation is provided. There are boats to MGM and Epcot, a walkway to MGM and Epcot, and buses to MK, AK and the waterparks. They run quite frequently.

When we were last at WDW we took a bus from or too Port Orleans to the waterparks, and as I recall, it made several stops. I think it may have taken us nearly 30 minutes to get from the waterparks to the resort. That is why I would take a taxi!

taxis are $$$, last year a taxi from typhoon lagoon to contemporary was almost 20$ for one way

Wow! I thought I read they were 1.60/mile! I don't think the distance from the contemporary to TL is 15 miles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest