Target Pharmacy...

Yes, Target has a coupon in their flyer this week for a free $10.00 gift card with any new or transferred prescription. I dont know if you have a Rite Aid near you, but they have a coupon in their flyer for a free $30.00 gift card with a new/transferred prescription as well.

Thanks ladies! Is this something I would be able to print from online? I don't get the paper. Wait, I think I can ask my mother for hers!

If not, PM me and I will send them to you. (I have an extra of both.)

Just a heads up that I've read a good bit lately (here on the DIS and other places) about Target no longer honoring competitor's coupons.

Kimya

Just a heads up that I've read a good bit lately (here on the DIS and other places) about Target no longer honoring competitor's coupons.

Kimya

::yes:: Our local Targets (x3) stopped taking competitor's coupons effective 11/4/07. I think it was because of patrons like me :rotfl: . I had over $350 worth of Target GCs from the pharmacy for holiday shopping b/c I was ALWAYS using a competitor's coupon for at least $20 (usually the $25 cvs one). I printed extras for my parents and a few friends. Between my regular scripts, and kids' scripts, we racked up GC's big time.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted. ;)

I am looking at my ad and there is not a coupon! I have been on the hunt for one as my samples of my RX run out in a few weeks. Would anyone possibly have another one? I would be happy to reimburse you for postage. Thank you!

I have never seen flyers in the store, do you ask for them? Ours has one hanging on the wall when you go in near the food place.

They don't have the flyers in my Target, either.

I am looking at my ad and there is not a coupon! I have been on the hunt for one as my samples of my RX run out in a few weeks. Would anyone possibly have another one? I would be happy to reimburse you for postage. Thank you!

I'll check when I get home this evening. If my Target ad has one, it's yours.

Kimya

Floridagal23, I have one that you can have. PM me your mailing address and I"ll stick it in the mail tomorrow.

I actually have 2 of them, had 2 Target ads. If there is another person that needs one, please PM me and you can have it. First person will get it.

Kimya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter