target "new space, new place" clearanced to 75% off

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
and I finally got my 5 headed lamp that I have been eying for months! 4.98! and picked up two "media" shelves... wanted all the cool furniture, but have no need (or place) for it... but they had cute big dish chairs, a sofa, several different kinds of chairs... most stuff was right around 12$. maggie

don't worry patty, it was only 6.48 today so I would guess that's the 75% off price and I bought 2 of the blue ones today. maggie

They also had the target cubes in a two pack (meaning there are enough of the "sides" to make two open cubes) for 2.98. The only color they had them in was red though. If it matches your scrapping space, stock up! They had desk lamps for $1.98 too.

It was a good Target shopping day yesterday! I got lots of goodies for my craft room (which is under construction!) and our spare bedroom which we are painting this weekend!

Maggie you almost made my list....and it wasn't the happy one! :rotfl2: you know i had been waiting for those stupid lamps to be reduced! I ran there last week when you told me they were going 75% off! And they weren't! and of course with my short attenion span and this cold I would have totally forgotten about these lamps! So needless to say I ran there today...Luckily got 3 and came home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter