Target-Easter Sale-75% off?

I heard it was today from a friend and then 90% off on Sunday. However, I am working 16 hour days until Sunday so I can't verify this info until then!!!

Good Luck and post your finds!!

I was there this morning and it was 75% off. They actually had a lot of stuff left.

Just called our Target and the Easter things went to 75% off today. As soon as DH gets home from work I'm headed to Target to see what I can find.

Thanks so much everyone! I headed to 2 Targets in my area and got some things I wanted for my dd, but didn't want to spend lots of $$$ for.

Got some birthday and Hannukah gifts for my niece and nephew, and also bought a BUNCH of small stuffed lambs and chicks to bring with us when we go to China to adopt our daughter late this year or next year, to leave with the children not adopted at her orphanage.

Thanks again!

el

I got these awsome Easter baskets-Premade($20 origionally-for 5) They had all kinds of toys -water guns, frisbee, soccor ball, water bottle, nerf type mini footballs, etc (I got 2-Power rangers and Ninja Turtles) :thumbsup2

Some Toys were 75% off too. I also got a bunch of Angelina Ballerina stuffed dolls and playsets. :thumbsup2

Just got home from my Target. I found a lot of cute things. I bought: mini Etch a Sketch toys for $.74, mini bubble tumblers in an egg for $.74, Egg shaped playing cards for $.49, 5 packs of Peeps for only $.24 (I had a coupon for $1.00 off of 5 packs), and lots more. I love Target clearance!

So it will go 90 off this Sunday ... I thought it was always 10 days after the holiday?
I buy for our church and I have to get a ton of eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt next year.
Can anyone confirm the Sunday date ??????

Sunday should be correct for the 90 percent off. For minor holidays, 75% is four days after the holiday and then 90% is one week after. Christmas is a different story. At Christmas, 75% is usually one week after and 90% is at least ten days after the holiday.

Edited to add that I am in no way affiliated with Target, so I don't have confirmation of the date, but I'm a long time Target Clearance shopping guru! :goodvibes

Speaking of which, they also had 75% off glass bowls, Oregon Scientific clocks (many with weather stations), and miscellaneous hardware. It's also half off on many pet items.

I found a Disney's Springtime Fun CD for $1.24.

I got some cute skorts for my niece that were $5.00 originally but with the 75% off I only paid $1.25. They were in the Easter aisle along with some cute Easter hats, gloves, etc... I wish there was more that I could have gotten for my nephew other than candy, there is always so much for little girls and I can't keep things even.
I bought some individually wrapped skittles to pack away in my food saver bags for Halloween. Not much else other than chocolate that was individually wrapped and I don't want to pack that away over the summer. Peggie

thanks for the info.. I think I will try first thing Sunday morning before church and CCD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter